Friday, April 4, 2014

Burberry Baby Blanket

Now that my pregnancy is public, I can finally post some pictures of things I have made.

I have not gotten a chance to make much for my little one while pregnant because we have had a slew of babies.  But I sensed this coming and made a few things before I got pregnant.

One thing that was on my Ravelry queue was the Burberry Baby Blanket.  I was afraid it was going to be difficult but it wasn't.  You first make a netting and then do some weaving.  If you are looking for something a little challenging, you should definitely try it!

The yarn I used was Caron Simply Soft.

The beginning

Burberry Baby Blanket 2014

Really bad photo.  Complete netting being photo-bombed.

Burberry Baby Blanket 2014

Weaving halfway done.

Burberry Baby Blanket 2014

Finished product.  I think Kitty claimed it.

Burberry Baby Blanket 2014



10 comments:

  1. That is such a darling blanket! Congratulation.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thats fantastic!
    I like the 'bad photo', it's interesting.
    Kitty seems pretty taken with it!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you!

      Kitty has a tendency to photo bomb a lot of projects. LOL

      Delete
  3. Fabulous! What an amazing afghan!

    ReplyDelete
  4. It came out great! Congrats on the new addition :-) I'm sure there will be lots of baby knitting in the near future.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! (On both accounts!)

      I can't wait to make lots of little cute things for the baby. :-)

      Delete
  5. Great baby blanket! Enjoy all the little knits!

    ReplyDelete